Nathaniel in his fun Halloween onesie with his special cowprint-and-orange Halloween blanket Nana made him:
Nathaniel with his beloved Nana (complete with post-fall bandage!):
Slightly blurry picture of him with Grampy:
Nathaniel and his girlfriend, Elli (Jacque's baby):
The hall we were decorating:
On Saturday, Carl and I and Jacque and Nathan and our babies and Heather all went to go help out at the Halloween party. It was a real interesting time--longest two hours EVER. x.x;;; The community Mom manages now is super upscale, and filled with the sort of people who chose to work first and have kids second. So pretty much Jacque and I spent most of the time assuming that kids were with their grandparents. Nope. But the parents of these kids just waited until they were almost done with middle age to have kids. There were a few other babies our babies' ages, but they all had parents like twice my and Jacque's age. It was so sad.
Since it snowed, we had to do the entire party inside. The Halloween parade route was supposed to be like an hour long and outside, but instead the kids all just walked in a big circle inside the community clubhouse. Poor Carl and Nathan had to shovel a walkway into the building and neither was wearing waterproof shoes. Whoops. But they were good sports.
Heather kindly took bunches and bunches of pictures! So I'll have to post some of those later. We got some cute pictures of Nathaniel in his Halloween costume. He was a cow (hence his matching Halloween blanket featured in pictures above).
I have all of the pictures for you, your mom and Jacque in a folder on my computer. We might need a huge jump drive... I can just bring my whole computer over tomorrow evening and we'll figure it out. ;)
ReplyDelete