Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

nathaniel moves into 18-month clothes

Nathaniel turned 14 months old yesterday. We moved him into 18-month clothes because overnight, none of his 12-month stuff would close anymore. He towers over other babies, which is bad because if he wants their toys, they can't defend themselves: he can just push them over and take their stuff. I strongly, strongly discourage this behavior but he persists. He doesn't do it maliciously, he just doesn't know what he's doing and he wants their toys.

This has been a crazy week for Carl to start work at the State Department. I've spent days just clicking "refresh" on Ace of Spades and Drudge.

I just watched the Hunger Games movie for the first time at last. Peeta is awesome. I would watch that movie again. I really liked it.

I'm super tired so, the end of this blog entry.

1 comment:

  1. At least it isn't malicious. Most fights at this age aren't. There is this little girl in our ward, however, that is Nathaniel and Ethan's age that for who knows what reason has to pick on all little boys (only boys). One day within fifteen minutes she pinched one lil boy and made him cry and then shoved Ethan over and made him cry. Crazy girl. Apparently she can make her 12 year old brother cry too. Her parents discourage it, but it has to come from somewhere right? haha

    ReplyDelete