Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

HE'S ONE!!!!

Sorry about being a lame mom! Nathaniel turned one last Friday. We were lame and didn't do very much, although I did write him one classy birthday song that I promptly forgot. But it did have some very original rhyme action going on in it. I was pretty proud.

It's weird that he's so old.

On Sunday we went to my dad's brother's wife's brother's son's baptism (or, if you will, my cousin-in-law's), and saw there Nathaniel's cousin-in-law-once-removed, who is about 18 hours older than him. It was so darling: the other baby just crawled to Nathaniel (he can't walk yet) and gave him tons of hugs and kisses. Aw! Nathaniel was pretty confused, since he doesn't really interact with many other babies.

We love Nathaniel so much and are so glad to be his parents! It is so fun to play with him. He is a happy little guy and such a smarty.

Happy birthday, Nathaniel!

...pictures to come when I finally bother uploading them from my dinosaur camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment