This was supposed to post when I made this blog unprivate--but my internet went crazy. Anyway. Made the blog unprivate again. I have reasons for all this and they are logical, I promise!
Anyway. Nathaniel went from being a crawler who walked to a walker who crawls on Father's Day. He walks everywhere and it is super cute. I have video of it but it's not up on youtube or anything.
He blabs all the time, silly nonsense syllables. It's cute.
He signs for the following (when he feels like it!):
- more
- prayertime
- music
- some other ones I think but I can't remember them now
He likes dancing to songs, putting things into other things (balls into buckets, buckets into drawers, car keys into cribs, etc).
We love him a ton, and now we just feel bad that he has no siblings. We hope someday he is not an only child!
No comments:
Post a Comment