Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
Nathaniel has been so cute lately. He's developed an interest in cups--not all cups, just the bright green ones I use. There are two cups in particular that he seems to love. He reaches out for them, and when I bring them close to him he wraps his hands around them and puts his mouth on the rim of the cup just like he sees me do.
Just now I tipped the cup just enough to let a little lick of water into his mouth.
Judging by the look on his face, water is not quite as yummy as he was hoping it would be. :^P
He's sleeping right now, thankfully.
We've started to work out in the mornings, rather than at night. On the one hand, it's nice to get the workouts out of the way. On the other hand, it means Nathaniel is waking up earlier than he used to (because he gets up with us) and his sleep schedule is probably off.
We're all getting way stronger. Two months ago I couldn't do one man pushup; now I can do like 30 of them over the course of an hour-long workout. Yesterday I noticed that I can see my tricep. Pretty sweet.
Let's see. I got new glasses a few days ago; they should be in soon. Glad to have thinner frames! I've never loved the ones I have now, but they were the only decent ones available when I had my emergency need for glasses out in California a year ago (two years? something like that). So it'll be good to have glasses I actually like. It's lame to leave the house and not like how you look.
Speaking of that, my hair is FINALLY to the length I asked for it to be cut to yes, like eight months ago. And it turns out, I don't really love it at this length, either. So, good for me: just got to spend 3/4 of a year with a horrific hair cut, and now I get to wait for another year or two for it to be long enough to like again. Oh well. Learned my lesson. Also it made me more humble, and also less likely to judge people with super awful haircuts.
They can happen to anyone.
My high school's five year reunion is coming up this weekend (I actually graduated 6 years ago, but I was a year early). The reunion is being held in a bar (of course). So will I go? Well, it's doubtful. Though I am curious to see what everyone is up to.
I'm pretty sure they invented Facebook to solve your last dilemma (o:
ReplyDelete