As of this morning, my darling baby is a Baldilocks. :^( It's so, so sad. He's got his real hair growing in on the top of his head, but it's short--no more than an inch long, and very pale. The rest of his head, including the crown of his head, still has 3-inch-long very dark hair. So he's like half bald and half super hairy. I ended up trimming those blasted Gollum sideburns just so he wouldn't look AS weird, but he still looks weird. At least to me.
I miss him being so cute and hairy, but I tell myself: those hairs weren't even attached to his head anyway. I just cleared them off, and now his real hair can grow in.
It's true, but it's still so sad.
Maybe I'll post a picture--I took a few yesterday--but maybe I won't. The poor kid wouldn't want you to see, probably.
No comments:
Post a Comment