We're due for a hurricane! So Carl and I are hunkering down with this little baby. I've been working hard to clear our freezer of all the Italian ice that will melt if the power goes out. It would be a travesty to waste it all.
I have flashlights here, batteries, candles, and chips. And goldfish crackers. And a three or four day supply of water. I did a bunch of laundry yesterday. Do I need additional stuff? ??
My ear is back to normal size, and I can hear again (hooray!!). In the meantime, the infection has moved to my throat so I sound pretty awful and I have a bad cough. Baby D is fine.
Oh, also it's my birthday. Doesn't feel too birthdayish. I was hoping we could go to RennFest today, but that seems like a very bad idea given the weather.
We got the car back yesterday. $2221.00 later, it runs like a dream.
Happy Birthday Allie! May you live safely through it.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! Hopefully we will!
ReplyDelete