I really dislike Twitter, but Project Runway got me into it again. My old BFF from college, Joshua C, is a contestant on the show, and this season the Fan Favorite will win $10000. They get to be the Fan Favorite if they get the most tweets with their particular hashtag. In Josh's case, that's #PR9joshuac.
So I've been tweeting again. I always feel ridiculous when I tweet. I think it's because I really don't care what everyone else is tweeting about, and I don't care what I'm tweeting about, and I have a hard time imagining anyone caring about any of my tweets. But I'm committing to doing my best to get over that if I can boost my friend's chances of winning.
If you'd like to help, that would be awesome! What I decided is to just get active on Twitter again and throw his hashtag on my tweets.
Oh, there's a rule that only one tweet will count per person per five minutes. Check out the rules here.
Anyway. Josh and I haven't spoken in something like half a decade, but I still adore him. Carl and I literally jumped off our couch and cheered when he stayed on in Episode 1, and when he came back on Episode.. 4? 5? whatever, we were so thrilled. I'm really proud of him for coming so far with his design. The last time he and I really spoke he was banking, and I know he didn't love it. I'm glad he's doing things that he loves.
So. Help a sista out and tweet for Josh, please! #PR9joshuac
No comments:
Post a Comment