Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

cradle cap part 2

After writing that post, I got so distraught about his cradle cap I decided to try some remedies I found online. First, I massaged his head with baby oil. I let it sit, then combed it out. Then I washed his hair with Head And Shoulders shampoo.

He is way balder now than he was three hours ago. :^(

:^(

My poor baby!

He's still got bunches of hair, but those baldish patches just make my soul frowny. When I was combing his hair after the baby oil application, clump after clump of hair came out.

Of course he doesn't have any cradle cap on the sides of his head; no, just the top of his head. Sad sad sad sad day.

2 comments:

  1. a lot of babies start losing hair in clumps around that age, it has something to do with hormone changes or something... don't worry, it will grow back soon and thicker! Liam didn't have any hair to loose in the first place, but in talking with other moms of babies around his age at the time, they all complained of hair loss. I do understand how it would make you sad though, now that Liam actually has hair, I think I would die if someone cut it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, it had better grow back in soon and thicker!! Sigh sigh sigh. His hairlessness is breaking my heart!

    ReplyDelete