I think it's safe to say that as of today, January 5, 2012, Baby D is army crawling with proficiency. He's not perfect at it yet, but he can sure get around. I look away for five seconds and he's off his mat and trying to catch the cat.
(Don't worry, the cat got away just in time.)
Right now, he's crawled all the way around my brother's chair. It is amazing to me that just last week, he was still figuring out how to scoot around like this. Now he's a champ.
Nathaniel has been doing really well. He's such a happy guy; I am so blessed. Last night he whacked his head on something hard--no idea what it was--but I found him moments later with a giant welt on his head. He screamed maybe four times, and then settled down to cuddle with his mom. Yes, with a giant red swelling on his head. I know if it were me, I would just keep screaming, but I guess this little boy just doesn't see the value in screaming like crazy after the initial shock of pain has gone.
He is almost six months old.
Other random Nathaniel news:
- he is sitting pretty well by himself, though occasionally he still falls over
- he loves to play with James's toys, and it always boggles my mind that a regular baby would want to play with toys for handicapped people :^P (the joke is that James's toys were designed for babies)
- his favorite time of the day is morning, right when he wakes up
- overall, he is a happy kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment