Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

on cleaning

I only have a sec because the baby is sleeping and I'm not done with what I want to be done with--

My aunt told me once that she timed herself doing her chores, so that she would know how long everything took to do. She said that it took away her excuses once she knew that it only took one minute to make a bed, for example.

I just started timing myself this morning, while my baby has been asleep. Turns out, it only take 8 minutes to scrub all the main stairs. Also, only takes 15 minutes to completely scrub the kitchen floor. Only takes like 1 or 2 minutes to get the laundry started. How much more can I accomplish this morning before he wakes up???

1 comment:

  1. Yes but how much happier will you be if you nap too. Instead do one to two small chores a day, and nap with the baby ;) gotta enjoy it while you can before you have two and loose the opportunity to nap when they do :)

    ReplyDelete