Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

teething

Nathaniel has been teething like crazy today. It looks miserable. A friend came over in the morning and swore she could feel three or even four separate teeth coming in. Last time he bit my knuckle, I could feel at least two very sharp things. Poor kid!

I gave him a medicine binky of Motrin, and he started to do a lot better. I have a whole tube of Orajel floating around somewhere that I can't find.

He's been chewing on everything: his fingers, my fingers, toys, bibs. We tried to help him use a walker the other night, but he just kept on chewing the handle. It was pretty funny.

I'm not super excited for his teeth to come in, but now that they're serious and right near the surface, I think I'd rather have them out and over with. Teething seems like the worst.

1 comment:

  1. as a girl who VIVIDLY remembers her wisdom teeth coming in, i can attest to the fact that teething is horrible. I feel for little kids and their teething-ness (yes, i did just make up that word! ;) ) Orajel was definitely my lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete