Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

random updates

Hi blogosphere! Nathaniel is eight months old!

Nathaniel updates:

- Nathaniel is a crawling fiend. Fortunately, he hasn't quite figured out how to do stairs--hooray! So for now, I'm just grateful that my house has so many levels.

- He has 2 teeth and a third one is on the brink of pushing on through.

- When he does something bad, I call out "NO" really loud and mean sounding. He thinks it's funny and he laughs at me with his tongue hanging out. It's so cute that I can hardly help myself and I start to laugh. It's really not a good thing.

- He loves to open drawers and cabinets.

- He figured out how to make these funny Indian sounds with his fist in his mouth. I need to record it and stick it up on here.

- He is just about ready to move into 12-month clothes--and all his 12-month clothes are wintery! He has a million snowman sweaters and fuzzy pants, and it's like 80 degrees outside! Right now my big plan is to just put him in onesies and socks when it's hot out. That's okay, right?


Carl updates:

- Carl got a raise at work!

- All the money from his raise will go towards paying for gas so he can actually get to work.

- He's been working hard on his novel.


Me updates:

- I finally got back to my college measurements. Actually, I think I am smaller--even my junior-sized clothes from high school are too big, as I just discovered in trying to find shorts to wear in the warm weather. Yay!

- Made homemade laundry detergent last week and I really like it. Will post more on that later.

- Also been writing a bunch.


That's pretty much our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment