I decided to switch my workouts up. Instead of doing Insanity only, I've added in Jillian's 30-day Shred. The 30DS uses weights, so I've brought mine out. I only have 5-lb handweights, and they're too light for me now, but I use them anyway out of principle.
Anyway, two nights ago Nathaniel was chilling with me as I was working out, and it got to the cardio section of the workout and I put my weights down. Always wanting to copy his mama, he crawled on over and started messing with the weights. He was actually able to drag one partway across the room with him as he crawled.
I think it's safe to say my 7-month-old is buff. Considering I know babies older than him that can't even scoot, and he's crawling with 5-lb weights and all. But then again, I think he's always been buff.
It's because his bones were made to be Dorito strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment