I am in utter shock.
This is one of those moments--
Remember, you will die.
Breitbart has long been one of my greatest inspirations. I have loved him for years. I have loved his work. His passion. Ah, his passion--he was a warrior. The happiest of warriors. He fought with everything he had. And he did it so well. Once he figured out what he believed, he stuck to it.
I hope in my life, I can be like him in that regard. What an inspiration he is, in taking his beliefs and fighting for them with tooth and nail. He had such enemies! But how do you gain an enemy without doing something worthwhile? The worst way to die would be for no one to care. In the case of Andrew's passing, there are thousands of us mourning his death--and thousands more rejoicing, reveling in their hatred. When someone like Keith Olbermann hates you, you know you're doing something right.
Enjoy this video of Andrew's haters, courtesy of some of my old pals:
Andrew is a hero for everything he has done for America. I had no idea I would be so affected by his death. But it's like he was my friend--and in a very real way, he was. He spent his life fighting for me. That's what friends do.
If you're a hater, please take your hate elsewhere. I know that about 50% of people hate Andrew--and if you're one of them, go simmer in your hatred somewhere that isn't my comment section.
Love you, Andrew. Rest in peace. I pray for your family. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment