Today is a PRODUCTIVE DAY! Capital letters for capital productivity. Or something.
To be honest, I probably haven't done that much. We're on the 2nd load of laundry out of 3; I mopped the kitchen and cleaned the counters; did the dishes; picked up some random stuff from Freecycle that will come in handy once I try making my own laundry detergent (later this week, hopefully); and yeah, maybe that's all I did. Oh well. Oh, I chopped up all the vegetables I got from the store, so we will be more likely to eat them.
I've found that if I just buy vegetables, often they go to waste. But if I buy them and then come home and actually prepare them--chop up the carrots into carrot sticks; dice the peppers up for omelets or tacos--then they actually get eaten. So I try to build in some time to prepare that food right away. I forgot on Saturday but now we are set!
Anyway, I was just feeling so good about being so productive, I had to tell someone. Blogosphere, you are that someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment