Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

sicktimes

I feel like we were just sick, but now we're sick again. I think Nathaniel and I picked something up at the elementary school we volunteered at last Wednesday. Baby has a cough and a nose full of goo. Poor baby. I've got a sore throat--I hope he doesn't have that too!

On Sunday morning I woke up to a leak in the guest bedroom ceiling. Last night, my dad and Carl were up until midnight fixing the darn thing. They were busy sawing a hole in the wall or floor or something right behind the master bedroom, so I think it's safe to say that none of us really got to sleep before midnight. They did get it fixed though. Hooray! Having no water is not that fun.

Poor Nathaniel--and I--are pretty beat, though. Maybe I will not be having people over to work out this morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment