Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

baby thoughts

Assorted things I love about this baby:

- He recently started licking my arms when I hold him. I find it so hilarious. Maybe it's actually gross. But I don't mind it. I just think it's funny that when I hold him, he just wants to lick my biceps.

- His hair is super curly when it's wet. But then it dries straight and fluffy. He's very fluffy right now.

- I love his little conversational vocalizations. He is becoming a very verbal baby.

- He smiles now--started yesterday at Carl's work. He is getting more and more smiley and I love it.

- He loves to try and hold his head up, but it's so big and heavy, after a while he'll give up--his head drops, but then he swings it back up to where he had it in the first place. I hope I can get a video of it sometime. It's so funny.

- If I wait too long to nurse him, he starts snorting when he cries. I can always tell if he's hungry because he snorts. Then, if he's had to do hungry cries for more than a few seconds, when I finally do nurse him, he makes these funny sad noises while he nurses, like he wants me to KNOW that even though he's eating now, HE ALMOST STARVED TO DEATH. I think it is so funny and cute.

- Sometimes he goes to sleep and is so out of it that his whole body is floppy and you can move him wherever and he doesn't wake. He is very cute asleep.

Hmm. I probably sound like a lovestruck mother, but what can I say. I have one awesome baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment