Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

sad day!

Well, I mentioned recently that I got back on Twitter for my friend Josh, who was a contestant on Project Runway.

Tonight he got voted off forever. Sad day! I can see why the judges voted him off, but I was sad to see him go. I'm really proud of him for how far he's come.

Anyway, so I may or may not stick around on Twitter. I still think it's a relatively pointless thing and I don't enjoy tweeting, but it felt useful to do it for my friend. Now that he's out of the competition it would take a serious miracle to keep his hashtag even vaguely trending in the Project Runway circles. It's really too bad.

I was really impressed with how gracious Josh came off on the show. He's a gracious guy, so that's not what's impressive about it--I was just impressed that the people editing the film always chose to keep his remarks to the winners in, and add subtitles. He just comes off--and rightfully so--looking like a upstanding dude.

Good work, friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment