Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

sleep!!

Two nights ago, Baby D slept from 8:30 pm to 7:30 am and only woke up to nurse once, around 2 in the morning.

Last night, he went to sleep around 10 pm, and then woke up to nurse at 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, and 9.

X.X

He just fell asleep again though.... naptime!! yay!!!


UPDATE: ... I pressed "post" on here and immediately this baby woke up. I think he just doesn't want me to sleep today.

2 comments:

  1. They go through growth spurts where they don't sleep as well for a while, then all of a sudden they sleep much better. Or, you could just have a baby that won't sleep till he's 2 :) Either way, I hope you get the sleep you need! Liam started sleeping much better around the time he turned 1, maybe a little before then. But each baby is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... Nathaniel is just silly, I think. I wonder if he's going through a growth spurt. Usually he'll sleep from like 10:30 pm to 4 am, which has been awesome, but just in the past little while he's been switching it up. It's mostly annoying because one night he'll sleep almost all the way through, and then the next night he'll be up every other second. He needs to pick one!! :o)

    ReplyDelete