Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Two Months!

Two months ago, Baby Doozit was born!

Today I met some new friends in the neighborhood, and they looked at him for like 5 minutes and announced that he MUST be breastfed because of his temperament and sheer awesomeness. They were right.

Being a parent has been fantastic. I think it helps that we ended up with a fantastic kid to parent. But so far, it really has not been all that difficult. I guess a lot of that has to do with the fact that he can't move anywhere or talk, which I imagine will complicate things a bit, eventually.

So far, though, it's been great. Carl and I love it all.

Nathaniel, you're awesome. <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. It's not the moving that complicated things for me. I actually had an easier time once Liam could crawl. It's the talking. The infamous "NO!" among other things. lol. But yes, newborns should be easy. Liam was an easy newborn, too :)

    ReplyDelete