Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

breastfeeding question

In the past week, I have had pasta carbonara twice. Both times, about an hour after I had some, Nathaniel got super upset. Something in the pasta must disagree with him, but I don't know what! Here are the ingredients:

- spaghetti noodles
- eggs
- parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- bacon
- granulated garlic
- salt
- onions

I'm assuming it must be the onions--but here's the problem. I have cooked onions in just about everything. We have tacos like 2x a week (love those things). Ground beef n' rice pie. Regular spaghetti.

He's never had a problem with garlic, bacon, eggs, noodles, onions, salt, or cheese separately. But the combination seems to just drive him crazy. Any ideas? I guess I just won't have any more carbonara (sadday!) but I'd like to know if there's anything else I should be avoiding.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about babies or breastfeeding, but I know onions make me and my sister both super sick... I'm sure that's super helpful.

    ReplyDelete