Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

hurt after all

In my last post I wrote that I wasn't hurt when I tripped and flew across the room yesterday, but it turns out I was unintentionally lying! But I scheduled a chiropractor appointment for Friday morning. Hopefully he can fix my back. All through the move my back has hurt when I've lifted stuff (I don't lift heavy things, but I still pick books up to put away, etc). But that pain has gone away shortly after I finish what I'm doing.

But my sciatic area has been killing since the fall. If there is anything less fun than having to go to the bathroom every single hour during the night, it's having to do that while walking is super painful. Yowzz.

Almost finished moving everything out of my and Carl's room yesterday. Besides furniture, the only things we have left are a few odds and ends, and clothing. They're going to finish painting the house tonight, so hopefully on Friday we'll be able to move in the rest of the furniture (read: dresser and bed) and actually move in there.

The great fear has been that I'll have this baby before the move is complete. That would be pretty lame, I guess. So they'd better hurry with the painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment