1. Midwife appt: fundal height still at 38; Baby Doozit heartrate normal; opted out of a cervical exam since doing the exam wouldn't actually change when he is coming or help us predict it (so what's the point?). The midwife supported that decision.
2. Chiropractor was awesome. He fixed a bunch of stuff and at the end just said, "I know you haven't complained about this, but since you're 38 weeks pregnant, I'm sure your shoulders hurt too." And then he just fixed them to be nice. I am such a fan now and made an appointment to come back next Friday like he said to. Although secretly I wonder if I will be too busy with a new baby to do that?
3. Had my hair fixed today. I feel like it looks 10 zillion times better. I may allow someone to take a picture of me with my newborn child at some point (although no promises).
No comments:
Post a Comment