Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

castor oil prep

So tomorrow I'm supposed to take that castor oil. Carl found some at the store today and brought it home--the whole bottle is 4 oz. Which happens to be the recommended dose.

It's. So. Big.

I saw it and just about had a heart attack. Whoa, terrifying. I am REALLY SO NOT EXCITED to drink it.

I just did a bunch of research and discovered that normally people have 1-2 tbsp in scrambled eggs for breakfast, and then drink 5-6 tbsp mixed with root beer every hour after that until something happens. We don't have any root beer, but we do have diet Coke left over from when my grandpa was helping us move in. So I guess that's what I'll be drinking.

Right now the plan is to start the process right when I wake up. Since that's typically 5 or 6 am--sadly, without an alarm clock--it should put "something happening" before Carl has to leave for work, so he doesn't have to get halfway there and turn around or something.

Anyway. Oh boy. So scary. Ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment