Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

induction coming up

So my induction is scheduled for tomorrow morning. Carl was telling everyone about it yesterday, and I had to keep correcting him--it's tomorrow UNLESS HE COMES SOONER!!!! And then people would laugh like it was a silly joke that he would come on his own. :^(

This whole thing is not doing fun things for my mind. I have spent the past 6 months prepping for a natural birth, and now it looks like we won't get it. I still have exactly 24 hours and 40 minutes for us to start labor on our own, but that's not very heartening.

My mom was allergic to pitocin, too. Rediscovered that yesterday (I'd forgotten). Of course, she's also allergic to cats and penicillin, which I am not allergic to, so hopefully this means nothing.

Here. It's 5:21 am and we could all use a little dancing.



Maybe if I could dance like this guy, Baby Doozit would be born by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment