People keep calling to ask if the baby is born. Here's what they should be asking instead:
Did I see an announcement of this baby being born on A) this blog or B) Facebook? OR, if I am a relative/beloved friend of Allie/Carl, did I receive a phone call or at least a text message to let me know about this baby's birth?
If the answer is no, then... NO BABY!!
In the meantime, I have been scheduled for an induction on July 13. Hopefully he will come sooner than that, because I find myself growing more desperate by the hour. I think I've cried like 6 times today, just because I am so sick of being pregnant. Yesterday, I didn't think I would be so desperate. But today, I definitely am.
I don't really know why. I'm gigantic, but actually I weigh exactly the same as I did at 36 weeks. And my fundal height is exactly the same as well. I'm as big as I've been for over a month.
I'm not really in pain, and although being swollen all the time is uncomfortable, it's not terrible.
But for whatever reason, the thought of being pregnant tomorrow just makes me want to cry and cry.
So anyway, if you're tempted to call and ask if the baby is born, don't do that, because if you don't already know about him, he isn't born yet, and being reminded of that will probably make me cry.
Oh man....now I feel bad sending you a teasing text about his pre-mortal sing-along. To be fair, we are watching Saturday's Warrior (o:
ReplyDelete