Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Dooz!

Baby Doozit is officially out of the danger zone! He can be born pretty much at any time now and we don't need to worry. This is Week 34. Two months from today, he will be external. I'm pretty thrilled.

This week his body is gaining fat, and putting finishing touches on things like the liver and the central nervous system. He's supposed to be around 5 lbs now (although who really knows).

No, we still haven't picked a name. My mom's been telling people we picked Kwame Guillermo, though. (We secretly didn't.)

As far as I know, this kid is still posterior. For a few days I was very diligent about sitting the way I'm supposed to in order to get him to move, but it's difficult and painful, and also I'm so fatigued always that I just want to go to sleep, not sit on hard things and keep my back straight.

On Wednesday I have my last every-two-weeks appointment, and then we start with the every week thing. Oh boy!

It is so amazing to me to think what has happened in the past week, and what will happen in the next two months. Sweet sweet freedom; new house; new calling for Carl; new baby. My little brother coming home from his mission. And of course, the fantastic news that ward choir is OVER until September at the earliest. What a giant relief.

Everything is so perfect. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment