Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

things i did on my first day of FREEDOM!

- journaled

- worshiped at the temple



- went out to lunch with darling friends

- practiced some Joplin rags as well as some original pieces from a long time ago

- cleaned the kitchen

- did laundry

- took a short nap

- reviewed the first few chapters of one of my O-Chem texts

- cared for my brother

- went scrapbook shopping for Baby Doozit (but didn't make any final decisions)

- actually did some yoga for the first time in months

- ate 2 fairly reasonable meals (which is to say, I ate more than just occasional snacks and half of a dinner. I spend a lot of time eating but typically that doesn't translate into volume)


Productive! Hooray! Also my parents finally did close on the house tonight, so frabjous day, we start figuring out the paint and everything tomorrow.

I was going to link to the Jabberwocky song, but I can't find a good version of it on YouTube. Oh well.

Feeling pretty beamish. Calloo, callay!

No comments:

Post a Comment