Went to the midwife yesterday. Baby D is good. He is posterior, which basically means that his spine is up against my spine. I'm glad to know this, because I've kept hearing people talk about how they could feel their baby's back or spine against their tummy, and I haven't been able to feel that at all. Sometimes I can feel a foot pressed up against me, but nothing else.
But apparently that's because his back is just the other way. This is bad if he decides he wants to stay that way forever, but he has 6-8 weeks to flip around into proper birthing position and I'm not too worried.
Don't worry; he's head-down, so that's all good.
The midwife seemed to assume I was taking an iron supplement, which I'm not. I told her that I was trying to eat more ironic foods (ha, ha), and that now I take extra vitamin C to help the iron absorption. So I guess maybe my anemia has finally cleared up, all these months later?
No comments:
Post a Comment