Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Welcome to May!!

Hooray for May! Carl's birthday is coming up, next Sunday. You can honor his birthday by visiting our baby registry (you'll have to search for our names there). That would also be a good way to honor Baby Doozit's upcoming birthday!

Next Sunday is also Mother's Day. Thank the mother in your life for giving birth to you. That whole process seems pretty crazy.

Not gonna lie--I'm mostly excited for May because it means Baby Doozit is ALMOST DONE! Depending on who's talking, Baby D has just 6-8 more weeks to go. If he's due in the last 2 weeks of June, and this is now May... !! Hooray!

At ~32 weeks, Baby D now has a 90+% chance of surviving if I were to give birth to him right this second. He is sensitive to temperature and his eyes are officially blue. He's supposed to be around 4 pounds at this point, although in the end, who knows. He has fully formed toenails and is busy growing hair.

I'm really excited for Baby Doozit's hair. I really hope he has some. I have seen way too many bald babies lately. My dream is for him to have Carl's color of hair and my curls. I think that would be the best.

Here is a good song:

No comments:

Post a Comment