We went to the midwife today! Baby D is no longer sunny-side up--prayer works once again! Last night he was, but Carl and I prayed that he would flip around, and he did. So, awesome. His heart rate is good. Fundal height is 36. I gained like 2-3 pounds or so. At least 1 pound of that was actually Baby D gaining weight.
His wiggles have gotten pretty weird feeling. This morning I felt something click under my rib. I have no idea what that could have been. It would have been his knee knocking against something, maybe a bone of mine. It was very strange.
I probably already wrote this in my entry about the month of June, but with a due date of June 29, Baby D will be 37 weeks--and considered full-term--next week. He will be post-term at July 14. That's a pretty wide window, but basically he could come at any time between now and then.
And with the ultrasound people's guess of June 20, that puts us already at 37 weeks, and with a post-due date of July 4.
Basically, he could come AT ANY MOMENT from here until the middle of July, and that would be totally normal.
Wow.
I second that "wow."
ReplyDelete