We took Baby D on his first outing today! He mostly slept through it, which was fine with us.
We went to the Borders going-out-of-business sale, and then from there to dinner at Carabba's (Carraba's? whichever) with my family. We had a lot to celebrate: my mom's birthday, my aunt's birthday, Baby D's birthday, and my brother coming home from his mission. It was really nice.
The Borders sale was very sad. That was always my favorite place to hang out. When Carl and I were dating, we would go to Borders all the time, and sit there and read for hours. It was awesome.
Now there will be no close bookstores. :^(
Baby D was awake for part of our time in Borders, but I think it was a little overstimulating and he went to sleep while I stood in line. He slept through dinner too.
He is such a good boy. We are so blessed to get such a chill, awesome dude as our kid.
Oh I miss the days when Liam would sleep through dinner! Enjoy it while you can :)
ReplyDelete