Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

random miracle story

No, this is not about the miracle of birth. X.x;; My midwife mentioned that for 6 out of 7 people, the castor oil works--and for the 7th person, it just makes them really sick and doesn't work. I am apparently the 7th kind of person.

Anyway. The other day, I was a little bugged because I was running out of checks. Paying bills is a little hard without those guys, and I knew we had at least 2 more pads of them around SOMEWHERE in this house. Somewhere. And I couldn't find them anywhere.

So in the morning, I prayed that my checks would just be sent to me and it would be great.

Well, then in the evening Carl got home and wanted to play a game. So we played Guess Who for a while. When we were done, we had to find a place for it to live, since it was a new game and we hadn't found it a home yet.

I suggested that he maybe put it in this one random drawer I saw. And then, lo and behold, he decided that would be a dumb place for the game--but there were the checks! So he picked them up and gave them to me. My missing checks had randomly been sent to me. By my darling husband from across the room.

Prayer is awesome, guys.

Keep praying that this kid decides to be born already. :^/

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Baby D he really doesn't have to be polite and wait for us all to have a chance to go see the last Harry Potter movie before he's born!

    ReplyDelete