My brother keeps moaning like crazy. Sometimes I wish he came with a mute button.
I finally look kinda preggo. On Thursday I had to pull the ole rubber band trick in order to wear my favorite pantalones.
The latest attempt to legalize gay marriage in Maryland failed. Does that makes the Maryland proponents of gay marriage bi-losing?
Funny how the AP notes the role black churches had to play in defeating the Maryland gay marriage bill. I thought only Mormons were to blame for that kind of thing.
I now officially weigh five pounds more than I did when I got pregnant. This is despite the fact that Baby D is an entire foot long and weighs, yes, over a pound. I think I suck at gaining pregnancy weight.
Don't worry. Everyone keeps telling me I will probably make up for it in the next three months.
This video makes me crazy in the coconuts:
This post was brought to you by The Always Shift.
No comments:
Post a Comment