Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

random thoughts

I think I look pregnant today!

I always thought I would be the kind of wife that would never make her husband lunch for work. I kinda figured that grown men can make their own lunches. But it turns out that even if they CAN, a lot of times they just don't, and plus I actually kind of enjoy making Carl's lunch in the morning.

Today I made him "trail mix" of Starburst jelly beans, Tootsie Rolls, Hershey's Kisses and Easter shaped SweeTarts. It's a trail mix I would never eat, but maybe he'll like it.

Don't worry, he also got real food (in the form of pork chops and roasted potatoes).

Turns out those naked body scanners in airports are not as safe as the TSA told us.

Enjoy this handy guide to Obama's solutions to huge problems.

Last night, H and I cut my [handicapped] brother's hair. He usually resists--and last night was no exception--but when I put on an autotune of Charlie Sheen, he was enthralled.

Thank you, Charlie Sheen!

Nuclear explosions in Japan kill kittens! Just kidding, but the media sure would like you to think so.

Cheetos lip balm, anyone?




Pet peeve: when people literally don't understand the meaning of the word "literal." Fun game: find my pet peeve in this article.


This post brought to you by Crunch eggs:

2 comments:

  1. He did hold still for a surprisingly long time during the tortu--er, grooming session...

    What did the 'rents think?

    ReplyDelete