#1: Dear 40 years old and older- please don't dress like a 40 year old Miley Cyrus.. I am not saying dress lilt an old lady- Just tone it down on the Forever 21... Thank you!!
#2:I hate how some of these 40-somethings dress just like their daughters and act as if they're bff's. If my Mom EVER did this, I would retroactively abort myself.
#1: thats horrible!
#2: You apparently haven't seen too many 60 year old women in tube-tops. It is like an advertisement for gravity.
Apparently pickpocketing is dying out. Are we heartbroken?
Poll: White people who support less government are significantly LESS racist than white people who support more government. Totally worth a read through.
Remember how Obama is part-Irish? See how his Irish relatives feel about him.
No one's as Irish as Barack Obama.
I'm probably the only reader of this blog who has a reason at this point to care about emergency preparedness for newborns, but in case you're interested.
Eeek! Just saw a mosquito in the bathroom. Yes, it is 50 degrees outside. Yes, it is March 18th. Yes, it was indoors on the third floor of an office building. What the heck?
We need to get crackin on our food storage.
Whew, glad this isn't all just in my imagination.

I'm teaching an emergency preparedness class tomorrow! More details to come.
Stay awesome!
This post brought to you by Preparedness Cat:
No comments:
Post a Comment