Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

an unhealthy obsession coming on...

My parents are out of town this week, so Carl and I get to watch my brother! Since Carl has to teach the 12-14 year-olds at church, I am watching James instead of going to church. Right now he's just chillin. Here, I took a pic with my webcam:



But the point is, over the past few days, I've spent an insane amount of time researching attachment parenting. One thing I love is the idea of babywearing.

But the thing about babywearing is, you need to have something to wear them in.

I already have two slings (ah! I'll write that story today and link it [UPDATE: linked]), but they're the same model and I've thought it would be smart to diversify.

I think I am becoming obsessed with babycarriers.

Ring slings, non-ring slings, mei tais, wraps. Ah! There's a whole world of freaking awesome babycarriers that I never knew existed!

Anyway. Oh man. I could totally see myself just looking at babycarriers all day today. This is probably unhealthy.


In other news, I liked this blog entry on babywearing. So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment