Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

random thoughts

Carl has been spending a lot of time mocking the highly, highly mockable song "Friday" lately. Can't blame him. But check out Zombie's interesting take on the song's strange popularity.

Incidentally, when Carl showed me the "Friday" video, it only had 6 million hits. That was on... Friday! Bwaha! But this morning it has over 26 million hits. I have no idea how Carl stays so hip with youtube videos.

Carl is so hip he's practically a hipster. ... not really. But here you can see some guy's choice of 12 best Disney hipster memes.



I always thought Dilbert was funny, but now that I have a "real job" I know that it's only funny because it is so horrendously, terrifyingly true.

Interesting article on atheists applying the scientific method to religion (in different words, but that's what this guy basically suggests).

I totally have a friend with this kind of deafness. Didn't know it was a diagnosable thing--and I guess no one else did until just recently.

Doritos and cream soda: breakfast of champions.

Article on why spending money is not the solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment