Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

magic pictures

My mom just came in and told me that my "magic pictures" worked. Basically, how it works is, you draw a picture of what you want to happen, and put it somewhere where you can see it, and then let your subconscious tap into the Universe and make it happen.

At my mother's request, months ago I drew her a picture of her at an awesome job that she loved, and her boss conspicuously not there.

Today, she came home from work so excited: the pictures worked! She has a new job that she loves, and her old boss has been out sick for... okay, I have no idea how long, but a long time.

Which reminded me that at the same time I drew that picture for my mom, I also drew:

- my BFF getting married (she is!)
- me and Carl living in our own house (we just got one!)

Guess this means it's time for more magic pictures! Since they're working so well.

Winning!

2 comments: