Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

other ultrasound update - Baby D is fat?

Oh, also, almost forgot: the tech said that Baby Doozit is 2 lbs and 14 oz.

Um, yeah, that's like almost 3 pounds (technically, it's 2.875 lbs).

The pregnancy websites I've looked at say that at 28 weeks, the baby should weigh 2.2 lbs.

This site says that 2.9 lbs is an appropriate weight for a baby at 30 weeks.

A couple other sites say that 2.9 pounds is also fine for 29 weeks.

Whew, just got oddly dizzy.

Anyway, Baby Doozit is apparently big for his age. Which is weird to me because I weighed myself last night after blogging about how I hadn't weighed myself in a while, and I gained like 1 pound in the past 2 weeks. That puts me at something like 10 lbs over my starting pregnancy weight, and almost a full 3 lbs of that is just Baby D.

So really, probably neither of us is very fat when you get right down to it. Here is the breakdown of how much weight is what during pregnancy.

Okay, the end. It's dinner time and I have YW tonight--I love my girls but I do feel kind of poked and pricked and dizzy. :^/

No comments:

Post a Comment