Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

synchronicity in my pregnancy again

So this morning I ended up talking with my darling ex-roommate, and we were both lamenting how out of shape we've gotten. If you would believe it, the week I found out I was pregnant, I ran a 5K as part of a regular workout. And you could even see multiple muscles on my arms.

And then I got super morning-noon-and-night sick at all hours of the day and night, and gave up working out in order to keep down food and rest.

Anyway, I told my friend this, and then about how nowadays I've lost like all my muscle tone in my arms and I literally got shin splints a month or two ago just from walking up the escalator at my Metro stop. Wow. How pathetic is that.

I was thinking about that all morning, and then lo and behold, I strained my shins on my way home. Again. Ah! So pathetic. Can't wait to not be so tired anymore. It will be nice to work out regularly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment